Social Media Marketing in Verbindung mit Diensten wie Twitter, Facebook oder diversen Blogs, ist in dieser Branche ja nichts aussergewöhnliches mehr. Dennoch gibt es einen Unterschied: wie stellt man es richtig an um neue Kunden zu bekommen?
In einem sehr interessanten Artikel von Alyssa Gregory auf http://www.sitepoint.com könnt ihr nachlesen, wie man es bewerkstelligen muss, um erfolgreiches Social Media Marketing zu betreiben.
Hier ein kleiner Auszug des Artikels:
Most of us have jumped on the social media bandwagon and use different aspects of it in our daily lives. One of the great things about social media is that it has a different use for everyone. You may use it as a break from your work, to connect with old friends, and to meet new people. And if you are in business for yourself, networking and finding new business is always a peripheral use of social media, even if you don’t focus on that exclusively.
Blogs, Twitter and Facebook are three elements of social media where you can tailor your approach to find new clients and other business opportunities.
A blog can be a valuable marketing tool for your business. If you have good information to share on your blog that is of interest to clients, colleagues and prospects, then it’s a no-brainer.
Here are some tips to make your blog a successful way to generate new interest in your business:
- Offer high-quality free information that is valuable to others
- Post consistently and stick to a set schedule
- Be willing to share a little of your personal side
- Have a point of view and don’t be afraid to share it
- Be patient and give it time
- Keep keywords in mind, but don’t overemphasize them
- Take time to review and edit your posts before publishing